This section lists my research notes, which are broadly split into two categories:
- Brick walls and other outstanding family history puzzles
- Solved puzzles and notes on complicated cases where the evidence is not straightforward
Whenever a family member is mentioned in my research notes, their name is linked to their profile in my Public Research Database (where all of the mentioned sources are available in more detail), followed by links to their profiles on WikiTree and FamilySearch.
Each research note is also linked to from the profiles of the main people it refers to in my Public Research Database, in the "Attributes" section.
Brick Walls and Puzzles
- Parents of Elizabeth Crocker
- Who was David Evans?
- Who was William Jeffreys?
- Evan Lewis
- Hannah, the wife of Lewis Prees
- Parents of Jane Street
- Parents of Mary Thomas
If you are also interested in these people and would like to collaborate, please do get in touch! I can be contacted at email@example.com.
Solved Puzzles and Other Notes
- Wives and Children of Thomas Corbett
- Alfred John James
- Parents of Edward James
- Parets of Harriett Lane
- The Will of Sarah Lane
- John Rogers, born 1779 in Modbury